Pages

Monday, September 7, 2009

Friend Making Mondays!


This week for Friend Makin' Mondays Amber asked us
What are some of your favorite things about fall?


Fall foliage. This is one reason I could never leave New England. Jon took this picture over by his old school.

Playing outside.


More playing outside. We love the leaves and the the cool weather.



Halloween!



Apple picking




Pumpkin picking


My list could go on and on. Fall is my favorite season!
For more Friend Makin' Monday go visit Amber!

5 comments:

Michelle @ Delicate Construction said...

Those are some great pictures, I love the photo of the tree! Hope you have an awesome Monday!

Miller Racing Family said...

I love your list and could agree with all of it.
Just this weekend we bought our halloween costume for our son. He is going to be a monkey. The outfit came from Old Navy and it was 40% off, so that makes it even better.
Happy FMM!

Kenlie said...

I went to a pumpkin patch upstate (NY) last year, and I'm thinking I'd like to do it again. :)

The Royal Family said...

Love it, seriously fall is the best!

The Buzz,
Brandy

p.s. swing by and come enter some giveaways going on also. :)

Becca said...

Great list! Were those your kids costumes last year? Too cute :)