Pages

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

A good day

We spent the morning at a local park swimming and playing in the sand with friends. Jon was able to go since he is still on vacation. Now everyone is napping, well everyone except for me! I am getting ready to try my hand at my own spaghetti sauce made from the 18 tomatoes I picked from my garden. First up is peeling them. I have never peeled a tomato so wish me luck! I love how the simple days are sometimes the best ones!

If you are visiting from Feeding Four's Friendly Wednesday leave me a comment and I will follow you back!

3 comments:

Keli said...

Thanks for joining Friendly Wednesday!! Hope to see you there next week as well. :)

Unknown said...

I am following you from Blog Hop. Would love for you to follow me back.
http://funfritzfamily.blogspot.com/

April said...

HI there,
I'm following you from the blog hop. I would love for you to follow me back at www.fullhousemommy.com