Pages

Friday, July 24, 2009

Nicknames

Do you ever think about nicknames we give our kids? Maybe I am alone here, but my kids have tons of nicknames. I don't know why. I chose the names Madeline (prnounces Madelin)and Owen because I like them. We chose the middle names Margaret and Charles after family members. Yet I rarely seem to call my kids by their actual names.


Here are Madeline's nicknames:

Sweet Pea
Maddy
Kiddo
Little Miss
Miss M
Scootch
Baby Girl


Owen's nicknames:

Owie (pronounces Oh-ee)
Drool Monster
Destructor- his tendency to destroy things
Monkey- the kid can climb!
Buddy
Bubby
Silly Boy
Little Man
O-man
Owen Owen Owen

I have no clue why I gave my kids so many nicknames. The names they get definalty reflect my mood as well as theirs.

So what about you? What do you call your kids?

No comments: