Pages

Monday, March 22, 2010

Friend Making Monday

1. Favorite things about Spring: getting to play outside and start my garden


2. What I'm doing for Spring Break: staying at home, working on the nursery and playroom, working on the garden, being thrilled that Jon is on vacation and planning Madeline and Owen's birthday party


3. Favorite Spring flower: it is a tie between tulips and daffodils


4. Do you have a garden? Yes,I just started all my seeds indoors yesterday!


5. If so, what do you grow. This year the plan is to grow: tomatos, zuchinni, grenn bell peppers, green beans, sugar snap peas, lettuce, corn, carrots, pumpkins, cantaloupes. Just a few things!


6. Do you do Spring cleaning? Kind of, this year I have to in order to get ready for baby #3. Usally when the weather gets nicer I start to sort through the kids clothes and get rid of things that are too small. Other than that, nope!

7. What is your weather *really* like right now? {Just b/c it's "officially" spring, doesn't mean that it feels like it for some of you} All over the place. Last week it was in the upper 60's and even 70's and sunny and today it is in the low 50's and rainy.


8. Snapped any weather related photos lately? Share one with us! nope not yet sorry!


9. What's your favorite thing to do on a sunny afternoon? since my kids sleep I sually rest, but once they are awake I love to take a walk outside with them and go to the park.

10. Favorite TV show right now? I got into Southland recently but I am really waiting for the Army Wives season premier again on April 11.

For more FMM visit Amber

1 comment:

shortmama said...

would love all those yummy veggies and fruit at my house!