Pages

Monday, April 26, 2010

Friend Making Monday

Every week Amber hosts Friend Making Monday. It has been awhile since I participated but this week I actually have time!
This week's topic is list 5 things that you love (besides the obvious)

1. Diet Pepsi. Actually I love Pepsi but due to being pregnant and having gestational diabetes I have temporarily switched the love to Diet Pepsi.

2. Owen's new big boy bed!!!

3. The library. I know it sounds funny but I love the library, I get so many things free there and I am not afraid to try new books since there is nothing lost!

4. Baking. Not as much fun when you can't eat the stuff (gestational diabetes strikes again) but still tons of fun since my family enjoys the results

5. Spring.- what is not to love? nice weather, flowers, new leaves, animals....the kids playing outside without five (or more) layers of clothing!

Visit Amber for more FMM!

8 comments:

michelle said...

aw; spring and baking! Lovely! Sorry you can't indulge in your baking, but at least you get satisfaction out of the baking process, right?!

Unknown said...

I love libraries too! getting a new borrowed book is just a wonderful joy! More people should go! happy FMM!

Heather said...

LOVE libraries, LOVE spring and LOVE baking! I'll send you my address and you can ship your baking goodies to me if you want. ;)

jennykate77 said...

I love going to the library and spring...and baking!!!

Happy FMMs!

Macey said...

I love the library! I can leave with like 10 books and not pay a dime!!! LOVE love. :)

Tired Mom Tésa said...

I'm so glad you stopped by my blog! I have missed visiting yours. I somehow lost your link in the move to Wordpress and have tried to type every version of your blog name into Google I could think of but just couldn't nail it.

Sounds like I'm late in saying this but congrats on the pregnancy! How exciting!

I love the library too. If it were allowed I would live there!

Tammy said...

Great post. I like baking too. The good thing about gestational diabetes is it goes away, and is replaced with the joys of a new little loved one.

Jana said...

The library was one of my favorite places as a kid. I still love going in there. Happy FFM.