Pages

Monday, March 1, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

This week I am going to try a few new recipes. I chose the recipes based on the likes of my family as well as the foods I have in my freezer and stockpile. I like to try new recipes but not at the sacrifice of my budget!



Monday: crockpot bbq chicken and cornbread. I have to work and then have a meeting afterward but this will make a great meal for my family that I can throw it in the crockpot before leaving in the afternoon. And if I am lucky I will get some leftovers for lunch!



Tuesday: Cheesy potato soup with homemade bread and salad. I use my Artisian Bread in five minutes a Day book for bread recipes.



Wednesday: Spicy Beef Rollups I am using ground turkey rather than ground beef in this recipe

Thursday: English muffin pizzas for the kids (easy dinner for my dad is who watching them while Jon is at class and I am at work) and leftovers for Jon and I.

Friday: Stuffed Shells from the freezer

Saturday: Visiting friends

Sunday: Black bean quesadillas

I found some of these recipes from visiting the other menus listed on menu plan Monday at I'm an Organzing Junkie!

No comments: