Pages

Monday, March 22, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

It's already time to plan another week's worth of meals. We have had some beautiful weather around here and the time has gone by even faster than normal becuase of it!

This week our plan is :

Monday- mac and cheese for the kids which my parents will cook, Jon will fend for himself and I will eat at work, probably yogurt and a sandwich. Jon has his Millers Analogie Test to get into grad school and will be home later than usual.

Tuesday- nachos. A family favorite! I use ground turkey rather than ground beef, and add cheese, onions, peppers and scallions. Sour cream and homemade salsa on the side makes everyone happy as well. I may make a salad to go with it so I don't eat too many chips!

Wednesday- spaghetti and meatballs and veggies. We used the last of our frozen meatballs so I will be making another stash this week. I usually use about 2 lbs of ground turkey and freeze enough meatballs for three or four dinners.

Thursday- fish sticks, apple slices and carrots for the kids with their babysitter and leftovers for Jon and I

Friday- ribs, either crockpot or on the grill depending on the weather. Corn and cornbread on the side will make Jon a very happy man.

Saturday- homemade pizzas and a big salad. Jon has some friends coming to visit us and these are easy to make and everyone loves pizza.

Sunday- dinner at my parents to celebrate my dad's 52nd birthday. I am baking the birthday cake.


For more menus visit I'm An Organizing Junkie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You can't go wrong with fish sticks, mac & cheese, and spaghetti! You've got a great menu! Have a great week!

Allie
Learningtobefrugal.com