Pages

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Finally got the pictures on the computer!

I was being lazy or the days where I wans't lazy Jon happened to have the camera with him. But today I put the pictures on the computer and here are some of the crafts we have been doing lately:


These are footprint bunnies that I found on Ramblings of a Crazy Woman. I modified mine a little becuase I did not have the giant sheets of paper that she has but I think they came out cute anyway!

Owen's bunny
Madeline's bunny

These Easter chicks are a craft that I did with my first graders when I was teaching.


Madeline's chick




Owen's chick

Then we had a week of rain and a LOT of indoor crafts. We were also doing some letter reviews. The Umbrellas are from No Time For Flashcards and the fish and frogs are from AHC arts & crafts. I cannot remember where I saw the butterfly idea but I know it is an original of mine!
Owen's creations. I have been putting glue on the paper and letting him put pieces wherever with just a little guidance.
Madeline's creations.


I will try to be better with posting crafts again. We have tons of fun with them!

1 comment:

Tired Mom Tésa said...

Those are really cute! I bet the kids really enjoyed making them. Glad you shared the pictures. I may try them out here at my house sometime.