Pages

Friday, August 20, 2010

Letters of Intent

Dear Madeline-
I cannot believe that in just two weeks you will be in preschool! I still remember when you were the same size as Benjamin. I am very excited for you, but I will miss you very much when you are at school.
love,
Mama

* * * * * * * * *

Dear Jon,
Thank you for putting up with my moods and anxiety lately. We both know it isn't my fault but we also both know you bear the brunt of it. Thank in supporting my need to not take medication and push through this on my own. I feel like things are looking up and I hope you see it too. You are my biggest support on my bad days and help me do this my way. Post partum depression effects both us of I know, and I wish it were easier. Sadly this seems to be the price we pay each time we decide to add to our family.
I love you!
love,
Melinda

* * * * * * * * * *

Dear Benjamin,
You are two months old already! I cannot believe how fast this time has gone. Nothing makes me happier than when you smile for me. I love seeing you at 3 am for our one on one time, but feel free to sleep through the night when you want to, we'll see each other in the morning!

love,
Mama


Linking up with Foursons for letters of intent Friday!

1 comment:

Foursons said...

It is so hard watching our kiddos grow up and sending them off to school. I'm sure she will love Preschool. Hang in there, your heart will stop breaking soon.

I hope your PPD is getting better. That is a tough road to walk.

The first year of a baby's life is so surreal. They go from tiny little things that can't hardly hold their eyes open to walking, talking little people. It's amazing.

Thanks for linking up!