Pages

Friday, November 5, 2010

Letters of Intent

Dear Owen,
Please take a nap. Please. You need a nap. So take a nap. We are all much happier when you sleep.
Love,
Mama


* * * * * * * * *

Dear people walking down the street at night,
Please carry a flashlight or wear light clothes. Or even better, please use the sidewalk that is there for you.
-Melinda

* * * * * * * * * *
Dear Kind Police Officer,
Thank you for only giving me a warning! I'll slow down, I promise.
-Melinda



linking up with Foursons

4 comments:

Foursons said...

There must be a no-sleeping theme going on today for Letters of Intent. Hopefully Owen will start napping for you soon so the household isn't so crazy.

I have the same gripe about people walking at night in dark clothes. Do they have a death wish?

Yay for a warning! Sometimes cops can be nice.


Thanks for linking up!

Anonymous said...

I also see the no sleep pattern forming. It's times like this that I am so glad my kids are grown. This too shall pass and you will look back on it and laugh. TGIF

Kara @ His, Hers and Ours said...

I'm with Julie! Death wish for those walking in the dark with dark clothes?! I mean..come ON people!! Geesh!

It must be in the water...this no sleep stuff. Good luck with it! My two year old is a total bear without her sleep, so I know!

Have a great weekend!

Venassa said...

Haha you're the second blog I read today that is lacking sleep. Nothing worse than when the young one is especially tired and cranky, but still wont nap. My nephew is a big fan of doing that.
It's so freaky when people are walking with no light, on the side of the road. Nothing worse than seeing nothing, then suddenly having people suddenly appear.