Pages

Monday, November 8, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

This week is a short work week for Jon- he only works four days and doesn't have class on Thursday due to Veteran's day. Madeline only has school for a half day due to teacher conferences and Veteran's day (she only goes Tuesday and Thursday). This doesn'teffect my dinner planning but it effects what I plan for lunch some days!

Lunches for the week:
peanut butter and jelly
macaroni and cheese
chicken noodle soup
grilled cheese
lunch out on Wednesday
chicken tenders
hot dogs

Dinners:
Monday- leftovers for everyone. I have a fridge full and don't want anything to go bad!

Tuesday- chicken parmesian. I will prep everything and Jon will need to put it in the oven when he gets home from work. I will have soup at work.

Wednesday- twice baked potatoes. I am not sure how the kids will react to these but I am going to try them!

Thursday- breakfast for dinner. This has not been in my menu for a while and it will be a nice change!

Friday- macaroni and cheese in the crockpot

Saturday- pasta and meatballs. The meatballs are premade and in the freezer for an easy dinner!

Sunday- homemade pizza

For more meal ideas visit I'm An Organizing Junkie

1 comment:

HollyC said...

Hi! Happy MPM! Your menu looks great this week! I love twice baked potatoes..my kids...not so much;0) Thanks for sharing.
~Holly