Pages

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

This week is a normal work and school week, but life is getting busy with the holiday season here!
Breakfasts:
english muffins
yogurt and granola
cereal

Luches:
bologna and cheese sandwiches
peanut butter and jelly sandwiches
monkey sandwiches
macaroni and cheese
english muffin pizzas

Dinners:
Monday- leftovers

Tuesday- pasta (Jon cooks for the kids and he says this is easy to make and they love it)

Wednesday- soft tacos. I will use either chicken or ground turkey, I have both in the freezer and will decide that day what I am in the mood for!

Thursday- Tuna melt for me and plain grilled cheese for Madeline and Owen. Jon has class

Friday-Pizza dinner at my grandmother's

Saturday- sloppy joes for Jon and the kids. I have my monthly moms night out

Sunday- baked walnut tilapia (from my Taste of Home magazine) for Jon and I and fish sticks for the kids

For more menus visit I'm an Organizing Junkie

No comments: