Pages

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Menu Plan

Last week was busy. Adding on one tutoring job to an already bursting schedule wasn't bad. Hopefully this tutoring will lead to more hours and only one part time job again soon!
This is another busy week and Madeline's birthday party is next Saturday so I need to schedule some time for baking (I need the make 2 sets of cupcakes, on for the party and one for school, as well as a cake for when we celebrate with family) and other party prep during the week. Our menu will be simple as a result!

Dinners:

Monday-chicken nuggets and vegetables for Jon and the kids, something quick and easy for me at work

Tuesday- Breakfast for dinner with scrambled eggs, sausages, french toast and strawberries

Wednesday- macaroni and cheese for Jon and the kids, leftovers for me at work

Thursday- Pasta and meatballs (the meatballs will cook in the crockpot while I am at work)

Friday- veggie nachos ( I am making an effort to remember to have meatless Fridays for Lent)

Saturday- Madeline's birthday party!!! We will have pizza for dinner

Sunday- mini meatloaves. My kids call these meatballs and they love them so I keep making them. I just make my meatloaves in muffin tins instead of a loaf pan.

For more menus visit I'm An Organizing Junkie

No comments: