Pages

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

Vacation week is over already! Jon is back to work tomorrow and Madeline has a normal school week. I am back to my regular work schedule as well. In addition to work and school we have plans with friends, plans to do our learning "jobs" at home and a special trip to romp, stomp and roll for the kids on Friday. It is going to be a busy week as usual!


Our dinners for the week:


Monday- nachos for Jon and the kids (his request) and leftovers for me at work. Hopefully someone will save me some nachos!



Tuesday- homemade pizzas for the kids and I. Jon has his late day afterschool and then class at night.




Wednesday- chicken nuggets for the kids, leftovers for Jon and leftovers for me at work.




Thursday- bakzed ziti. This is great because I can premake most of it in the afternoon (while Ben and Owen nap) and all Jon needs to do is put it in the oven 30 minutes before dinner. it is ready when I get home from tutoring and Jon doesn't need to do to much.




Friday- Brinner including ham and cheese egg scrambles, monkey bread and sausage with fruit cocktail




Saturday- empenadas (a family favorite)




Sunday- hamburgers and hot dogs on the grill (spring is officially here!)



For more meal ideas visit I'm An Organizing Junkie

1 comment:

Pam28G said...

I would love your empanadas recipe! YUM