Pages

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

I am getting the menu plan done on time this week! I actually plan my menu on Thursdays when we get our newspaper with the weekly grocery sales in it. I should just write this post then but I never think of it at that time.

This week's plan:

Monday- macaroni and cheese for the kids, steak for Jon (his mom left some steaks for him when they were visiting on Friday) and leftovers for me

Tuesday- fish sticks and french fries for the kids, leftovers for Jon and I

Wednesday- Grilled cheese and soup. We have a girl scout information meeting at 6 so dinner will be early.

Thursday- Quesadillas with chicken, veggies and cheese

Friday- Breakfast for dinner for the kids, date night at the Big E for Jon and I

Saturday- Mini meatloaves and veggies

Sunday- hot dogs, hamburgers and salad.

For more ideas visit I'm An Organizing Junkie

No comments: