Pages

Monday, October 3, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

How is it already October? September was an extremely busy month that seemed to fly by and October is already looking to be a busy month as well.

This week is busy as usual. We have an open house, a PTO meeting, I work two nights, Jon has class one night and then Jon is helping his dad out this coming weekend. I took this all into consideration when making my meal plan. Hopefully we will be able to stay with it!

Monday-Chicken tortilla soup
Tuesday- leftovers for all
Wednesday- make you own homemade pizza (I can make the dough and bake it in the afternoon which makes dinner time much easier)
Thursday- tacos
Friday- breakfast for dinner
Saturday- grilled cheese and tomato soup
Sunday- pasta and meat sauce and vegetables

For more menu ideas visit I’m an Organizing Junkie

No comments: