Pages

Monday, August 20, 2012

Menu Plan Monday

Only 2 weeks left before everyone starts back to school.  Jon is on vacation until September 4 and I am so grateful he was home this summer as we adjusted to life as a family of 6.  But I only have his full time help for two more weeks and then I need to learn to do this on my own again. 

The weather has cooled down a little over the past week and is staying in the high 70's to low 80's.  Even though it is still summer weather it is much more pleasant to cook in these temperatures.  I have been turning on my oven more often.

On the menu for this week:

Breakfasts:
pancakes
bagels
cereal
fresh fruit
yogurt (on sale and with coupons they are only 32 cents each this week)


Lunches:
ham and cheese
bologna and cheese
macaroni and cheese
grilled cheese
bagel pizzas

Dinners:
hot dogs and hamburgers, salad, corn on the cob
pasta and meatballs, french bread and carrots
chicken fajitas
grilled chicken, rice and grilled vegetables (vegetables will be determined by what comes in our CSA share this week)
crockpot meal from the freezer (not sure which one I will pull out yet)
leftover night
breakfast for dinner- french toast, scrambled eggs, sausage and fresh fruit

For more menu ideas visit I'm An Organizing Junkie

No comments: