Pages

Friday, February 1, 2013

7 Quick Takes Friday (volume 5)

7 quick takes sm1 7 Quick Takes Friday (vol. 204)
 
 
How is it February already?  Here are my quick takes for the first of the month:
 
 
1.  The baby appears to he having some stomach issues. I think they are related to putting him on solids, but I am not sure the exact culprit.  All I know is it is keeping several of us up at night and I have a very unhappy customer.
 
 
2.  I love appliances.  I know it sounds silly but some of my best gifts have been appliances that I do not deem "necessary" to daily life but they sure make it easier.  For instance I got a bread machine for Christmas last year.  Right now it is making pizza dough for our Stromboli tonight as I write my blog post.  And Tuesday I was able to mop my kitchen in 1/3 of the time it used to take me with my steam mop that I received for another Christmas a few years ago.  I guess this really makes me a housewife huh?
 
 
3.  We are experiencing weird weather around here, which is normal.  Monday it snowed.  Tuesday it rained.  Wednesday and Thursday it was warm enough to turn the heat off.  What will this weekend bring?  Gotta love Massachusetts.
 
4. Confession time- I will not be watching the giant football game this weekend.  It has nothing to do with the teams that are, or are not, playing.  I just don't like football.  I may watch a commercial or two but that is all. 
 
 
5.  We had a realtor in this week to discuss putting our house back on the market.  For the third time.  They say the third times' a charm right?  Right?  We are listing sometime in March and hopefully will sell and be out this summer. 
 
 
6.  Next week the MOMS Club chapter that I am involved in is hosting a preschool fair.  We hosted our first one last year, the first in the area in a long time, and it was successful.  This year is already shaping up to be bigger. Next Saturday is the day, so we are in the final countdown.    It will be a busy week I am sure.
 
 
7.  There is no 7 because the unhappy baby is awake and cranky.  Poor kid!
 
 
 
Have a great week!

No comments: