Pages

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Grocery Shopping

I DID IT! I managed to stay under budget for groceries this week. It was unplanned becuase I never found time to make it to the second grocery store. Obviously I didn't need to go since I will not need to change any of the meals I had planned for this week, I was just going to stock my freezer with some breads that were on sale. In the end I saved $20 off my bill and only spent $40 this week.
I am so proud of myself. I am going to try and do it again next week.
Our meal plan for the next week is:
Thursday- chicken stir fry (need to use up some fresh veggies before they go bad)
Friday- sweet and sour crock pot pork chops
Saturday- hot dogs and hamburgers
Sunday- pasta
Monday- BLTs
Tuesday- Chicken parm (if husband doesn't find and eat the provolone cheese I bought before then)
Wednesday- quesadillas (I bought a large bag of flour tortillas when they were on sale and froze half of them)

No comments: