Pages

Thursday, June 4, 2009

House Fly

I am so disgusted right now. We have a major housefly problem in my house. We are killing as many as fifty a day for the past three days. It is getting better, but I am just grossed out by it all. I have no clue where they are laying thier eggs otherwise I would pour bleach over the area. I have done some reading about where they breed but I do not have food out, my trash gets changes two to three times a week, and my dog poops outside not inside.
We think they go in through a hole in the screen and are trying to take over the house. Jon has been sucking them up with a dustbuster every evening and I have been smooshing them whenever I can (and washing my hands about fifty times afterwards)
I am not the cleanest or neatest person in the world, I will be the first to admit it. But I feel like the dirtiest with this fly problem. The ants I get each year drive me bonkers but them I can handle. I now have fly traps hanging in my windows and I am disgusted each time I look at them.

I am in a horrible mood at the moment. We are putting our house on the market next week and the last thing I need is for someone to se fly paper hanging in my windows. That is not the type of house that shows well.

I am off to find a way to kill the stupid flies. Any non-chemical suggestions?

No comments: