Pages

Friday, June 5, 2009

Weekly Gym Update

I am putting my membership to good use lately, so I can cross it off the list of things I pay for but do not need/use. I also have been using the jogging stroller every day for walks so another thing I can cross of the list (and not sell at our tag sale- whenever that is).
The downside is that I have not lost any weight. Not one single pound. NOTHING. It is soooooooo frustrating. I have been to the gym three or four times a week plus walking almost every day, sometimes twice a day. I have not changed my eating habits, I admit it. But I went from walking a few times a week to this new schedule. You think SOMETHING would change. I have thought maybe, just maybe, I am building muscle and losing fat so the number is staying the same. But I don't see a difference in the way my clothes fit or anything.
Well, my boobs are smaller so my shirts are fitting differently. But that is not really what I was looking for. Plus it has more to do with little rugrat cutting down on his nursing that with my exercising.

I guess now I have to change my eating habits. *sigh*

No comments: