Pages

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Menu Planning 101- challenge two

So I caught up with the 15 meals. Now I need to come up with 5 more meals plus side dishes, fruits and veggies that we enjoy. It is a little harder this time but I am up for a challenge!

Meals-
Green bean casserole with cut up chicken breasts
macaroni and cheese casserole-i use leftover ham from hamsteaks for this
shake and bake style pork chops
chicken pattie sandwiches
sausage grinders
kielbasa on the grill or george forman

Sides-
rice
french fries
salad
baked potatoes
pasta roni


Fruit-
bananas
strawberries
grapes
apples
nectarines
pears
cherries
blueberries (frozen or fresh)

Veggies-
broccoli
corn
corn on the cob
green beans
peas
carrots with dip
celery with dip
cucumbers
zucchini


We have been grilling so much this summer I really had to think about meals that do not involve the grill. For more ideas go to The Happy Housewife and see her Menu Planning 101.

1 comment:

The Happy Housewife said...

Love all your meals and sides. I absolutely love macaroni and cheese with ham, one of my favorites! Thanks for linking up!
Toni