Pages

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Extreme Makeover: Me Edition



This week Amber asked us if we were following the Biggest Loser. I admit I do not follow that show. I don't know why since whenever I catch and episode I love it. But I cannot seem to remember what day and time it is one.

This week I have been really bad about eating. I either barely eat all day which results in exhaustion or I eat WAY to much. I don't know why I am like this lately. Today is an example of not eating much- a banana for breakfast and a baked potato with cheese and soda for lunch.

The scale is not moving. I am stuck at 127. I know I am within the range of healthy weight for me, but I am not as low as I would like to be. More importantly I am not happy with the way I exercise and the way my body looks. If I was exercising more often or eating healthier I think I could accept my weight. But I am not. And I need to be better before I get pregnant.

This week my goals are:

1. walk more often

2. drink more water

3. eat actual meals instead of snacking all day

4. eat less junk food

It doesn't help that the Big E is in town, we have a wedding this weekend and a 30th birthday party to go to. That is why I am staying with only 4 goals this week.

Go visit Amber for more EM:ME

No comments: