Pages

Thursday, November 12, 2009

What have we been up to lately?

So I have not been blogging lately. Blame first trimester aches and pains. Blame the exhaustion. Blame the kids. Or I could just say I haven't had much to say. We have been busy with fall activities.


Here is what we have been up to around here:



Pumpkin and apple picking



Trunk or treating







Playing in the leaves

Fun arts and crafts projects










Hopefully I will start feeling a little more normal soon. I have been given another blog award! And I need to pass it on. I will try and get to that in the next few days.
I hope everyone else is enjoying the fall like we are!










1 comment:

2Wired2Tired said...

Great pictures! I love the art projects, very creative and fun.

I remember that first trimester fatigue, it's overwhelming. You should be proud of yourself for all you've been doing while battling that. I'm impressed!