Pages

Monday, December 21, 2009

Blogger's Block

I have so little energy lately it is amazing. Everyone swears that when you hit the second trimester you feel better. Even I swore by it the first two times around. But this time is different. Of course this whole pregnancy is different from my other two. Could it have something to do with the two rugrats I chase after each day? Hmmm....

Anyway, writing here is the bottom of my list right now. I have definatly been slacking on posting about or advent activities although we have been doing them daily. The kids love them. This week we are taking a vacation from preschool (next week as well most likely) with all of the holiday traveling and prep to do I just don't have the time to work with Madeline correctly. It is just like normal school right? They get two weeks off this time of year. That is what I keep telling myself at least =)

Dealing with gestational diabetes is going well this time around but I am still adapting to reading labels, counting carbs and remembering to check my blood sugar level two hours after each meal. Madeline has seen me check a few times and luckily is intrigued and curoius instead of freaked out. I would have to have to hide four times a day if she were scared of a finger prick (I would do it for her, I would just hate it)

I have a lot swimming around in my head right now. Most of it revolves around having three children under 4 this summer. A few times "what was I thinking" has gone through my mind. Okay, more than a few. But that is normal right? Right?

But when I sit down at the computer to write about it all, I just can't put it on paper so to speak. Hopefully that will go away soon becuase I do honestly have a lot to say. And with my 200th post coming up I am thinking of doing a giveaway. So if my bloggers block goes away be on the lookout for that!

No comments: