What are your New Year's Resolutions?
This is a hard one for me since I am great at making resolutions and plans but not so great at sticking to them. So here they are in no particular order:
1. control my gestational diabetes through diet and semi-regular walks and hopefully avoid glyburide this time around
2. find a hobby I really enjoy, learn it and then stick with it (I am famous for trying something and then not making time for it...). I like knitting and want to get better at it, I also want to learn how to sew and maybe even quilt...
3. work at my blog, get more followers and maybe even monetize it... (suggestions for this would be greatly appreciated!!)
4. find a job teaching an education course at a community college in the fall (i love tutoring but I really miss teaching!)
5. continue to work at being a good mom and wife
6. contiue to raise happy and semi-normal kids =)
7. learn more about vaccinations and make informed decisions based on the information
8. stick to at least one (hopefully more!) of my resolutions!
Notice how lose weight at exercise more are not on the list this year? They usually make it to the top but I have no illusions about that happening until at least late summer (if then) so I will just leave them off the list this year.
Visit Amber for more FMM!