Pages

Friday, January 29, 2010

Absent...

Last Friday Jon had an upset stomach (putting it mildly) that we thought was caused by something he ate. I am rethinking that since Wednesday Owen started his day with throwing up and proceeded to do so all. day. long. And having a child who cannot tell you when they are going to throw up is a very messy task.
Then Madeline started.
Then I called Jon and left a message to come home as early after work as he could. Which he got on his way home. Not so early after work.

And then today. I woke up with it. Pregnant, gd, and a stomach bug. Not a good combo. We are hoping I have the mildest form of it and can eat and drink again soon. Very soon. I am feeling a little better now and am thinking of tryign rice. I mean, what harm can plain rice do? right?

Hopefully I will be back to posting again this weekend. I have a really cute craft we did early this week to share with everyone.

1 comment:

Just an Average American Mom said...

Hope you get to feeling better soon.