Pages

Friday, January 1, 2010

Planning Dinners

In my last post I talked about my need to save. And what is one way to save? Plan your dinners around the sales flier for your favorite grocery stores. This is something I do each week, but what happens when you get tired of the same old dinner, over and over again? I know I have fallen into that rut and need to get creative.

Erin at $5 Dinners is giving away copies of her cookbook, The $5 Dinner Mom Cookbook, for the next few days. She started the giveaway on December 22, but I just found it today (gotta start reading blogs more often again!) She is giving 10 copies away each day through the end of the giveaway so if you want one go over and visit her at $5 Dinners.com. You can enter each day thorugh the end of the giveaway.

No comments: