Pages

Monday, February 8, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

I am writing this post from my brand new laptop! Jon and I finally bought one today. We have been having computer problems off and on for the past few months. My computer was a hand me down (thanks mom and dad) that started causing trouble. It started spending far to much time at my parents (my dad fixes our computers- thanks!!!) and was frusterating me. Jon and I had been talking about getting a netbook since fall, but after looking at them last month (yes it took us that long to get to the store and look) we decided a laptop, while a little more expensive, would meet our needs much better. So after another month (and another computer issue) we bought one today. It takes us awhile to spend large amounts of money, and we tend to put it off until it is necessary. It became necessary to have a reliable computer!

Anyway, back to the real reason for this post- my menu! This week my menu was easy to plan. We are going to have leftovers for a couple of nights and are also going to be visiting Jon's family next weekend. This will make my grocery list smaller, which is good because we are OUT of cereal and need to stock up.

Monday- leftovers (I get to bring mine to work)

Tuesday- loaded nachos

Wednesday- chicken parmesian- this is a new recipe, I am making this at a friends house and bringing it home for dinner.

Thursday- fish sticks, carrots and apple sauce for the kids and babysitter. Sandwiches and salads for Jon and I

Friday- Roast chicken in the crockpot (leftovers to be used for chicken noodle soup)

Saturday- dinner with Jon's family

Sunday- brinner- scrambled eggs, waffles, fruit and bacon

For more menus visit I'm An Organizing Junkie!

No comments: