Pages

Monday, February 22, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

Last week was a normal week, or at least as normal as it can be around here. This week things will be a little busier since Jon has science fair at his school and will out late one night for that and Madeline starts swimming on Tuesday evenings again. I am still out of the house Monday and Thursday nights so we will have a lot less family dinners this week than I would like.

Here is the plan for this week:

Monday: crockpot mac and cheese- I have used this recipe several times. The only thing I change is that I use cheese ends from the deli- they cut up the ends of blocks of cheese and sell them in bags for 1/2 the normal price. I will throw it together before I leave for work, Jon and the kids will eat it for dinner and I will have leftovers for lunch the next day!

Tuesday: veggie and chicken pizza and salad- I made a double batch of dough last week and won't have to make any this week!

Wednesday: pasta and meatballs

Thursday: Fish sticks for the kids while Jon and I eat leftovers at work (I work at the college where he is taking masters courses and he waits for me after his class and we drive home together)

Friday: nachos! a family favorite

Saturday: homemade chicken noodle soup

Sunday: brinner, it is a weekly staple around here. Eggs are a great and cheap way to get some protein into our meals

For more menu plans visit I'm An Organizing Junkie

2 comments:

The WalMart Vegan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Walmart Vegan said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. We homeschool our children -- well child, the oldest is now in college.

I love being a SAHM and I do work with my husband when he needs me.

I'm bookmarking your blog to come back and read more.