Pages

Monday, May 31, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

Happy Memorial Day! I am writing this on Sunday when the house is silent. Jon took the kids to visit his family for the day. They live two hours away and I am just not able to sit in the car for that long these days. I miss visiting my Eastern MA family but it isn't worth the contractions and swollen feet and hands and honestly I don't want to take the chance of early labor while 2 hours away from home. So I am here in a quite house. It is nice but sad and lonely too. Luckily they will be home tonight!

Our menu for this week is simple but I am also trying a new recipe that I found at I'm An Organzing Junkie last week.

Monday- hot dogs and hamburgers on the grill with corn on the cob

Tuesday- pizza braid

Wednesday- chicken quarters on the grill (I love love love grilled chicken) and vegetables

Thursday- Jon has a super long day- work, summer school training and then a talent show at school that night so we won't see him. I am planning on taking the kids out to dinner possibly to Ihop since kids eat free on Thursdays!

Friday- pasta and meatsauce. I have a hair appointment at 5 so Jon will be responsible for getting dinner on the table. Then we are off to my friend's 30th birthday party while my mom and dad get the kids to bed for us.

Saturday- BBQ chicken and cheese sandwiches

Sunday- fajitas with the fixings


For more menu plans visit I'm an Organizing Junkie

No comments: