Pages

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mothers Day Craft

If you read this post you remember I was doing a homemade mothers day gift this year. Sadly our flower seeds did not grow so I improvised by buying some flowers last night (just some simple flats usually used for flower boxes) and planting them in the flower pots for the grandmas and great grandmas. In the end it cost an additional $6 but still a very inexpensive project that I hope nana, grandma and great grammy will treasure! The kids are very proud and excited to bring them to the mothers day brunch at my mom's house later today. I also ordered photo albums for my mom, Jon's mom and my grammy with pictures of the kids. This is another gift that I hope they wil enjoy and treasure.


Here are the pictures of the finished pots and plants:


















Happy Mother's Day to all you moms!























No comments: