Pages

Friday, October 22, 2010

Letters of Intent

Dear Smokers,
I really don't care if you smoke. That doesn't bother me. You and I both know the risks and you want to smoke, so go ahead. But could you use your ashtray? It really bothers me when you flick your cigarette out of your window or I find your butts on the ground at the park. So smoke if you wish but put your trash where it belongs. The world is not your ashtray. Just sayin'
-Melinda

* * * * * * *
Dear Ben-Ben,
You are a noisy sleeper. I like having you sleeping in my bedroom and I'm not completely ready for you to be in your own room yet, but your grunting is waking me up. You are sleeping peacefully through the night which is great, but I am not which is not so great.
love,
Momma

* * * * * * * * *

Linking up with Foursons

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hopefully you can catch on up sleep this weekend. I love sleeping with my kiddo but she is the same way. Great letters!

Foursons said...

My dad died as a direct result of his smoking and since then I have such a huge problem with smokers. I just can't get over it.

Sorry you're not getting any rest at night. Hopefully this weekend will be very restful and restorative.

Thanks for linking up!

Anonymous said...

One day you will look back and laugh at the noisy breathing and sleepless nights. Hope you catch up this weekend
Reading,Reading & Life