Pages

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

I mostly followed the plan last week. Saturday we were out later than I expected and I forgot to defrost my tortillas, so the kids ate macaroni and cheese and Jon and I ate leftovers from the fridge. No extra trips to the store were involved and I still consider it a successful meal planning week!

On this week's menu:

Lunches:
peanut butter and jelly sandwiches (Owen is going to become a peanut butter nad jelly snadwich soon!)
grilled cheese
ham and cheese sandwiches
chicken tenders
chicken noodle soup

Dinners:
Monday- broccoli and cheese soup

Tuesday: American chop suey in the crockpot

Wednesday: breakfast for dinner- scrambled or hard boiled eggs, sausage, fruit and french toast

Thursday: homemade pizza

Friday- potluck at a friend's house, I am making cake pops that I found in Family Circle Magazine

Saturday- Jon and I might be going on a date (first one in almost 6 months!) so the kids will eat pasta. If we are home we will all eat pasta

Sunday- Ham and cheese stromboli (I am going to make my own crust instead of buying the pepperidge farm kind that is reccomended, I'll let you know how it turns out!) We will eat early since we are going trick or treating that night!

For more menu ideas visit I'm An Organizing Junkie

2 comments:

Ask Ms Recipe said...

Looking for some good meal ideas. Happy Menu planning. Have a great week.

Nina (Author)

2Wired2Tired said...

Ooh, crockpot chop suey sounds delicious! I will have to put that one on our menu next week.