Pages

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Money Saving Tuesday- 50% off diapers at Amazon.com

You can get diapers for 50% off at Amazon.com right now.
One thing I love about amazon.com is that they let you use multiple discounts on one order. Last week I realized I needed diapers. We use disposables at night and we go through a case every few months. I try to buy them on sale only and BJ's did not have a sale on the brand we use (luvs) right now. I opened my Parents magazine only to find a discount code for 20% off of diapers at Amazon so I went online to check it out.
If you subscribe to amazon.com/mom you save 15% on select items. Added to that if you subscribe to subscribe and save you save another 15%. Add the 20% discount code and you save 50%. I got a case of 150 diapers for $17.99!

No comments: