Pages

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Weekly Weigh In

I am down 2.6 pounds!!! (insert happy dance here).



I have not changed my diet severly. Instead I am watching how much I eat. Becuase, truthfully I don't want to cook two different meals three times a day, one for me and one for everyone else. Instead I am makig the same meals (and honestly most of them are healthy) but I am eating less that I used to. And obviously I don't need to eat as much as I was!


My only concern is how my weight loss will effect breastfeeding. So far there have been no issues. I did specifically choose weight watchers because they incorporate the fact that I am breastfeeding when they calculate how much food I eat each day. I thought I was having a decrease in supply this week, but it turns out that Ben was having a growth spurt and it took me a couple of days to catch up (perfectly normal).

This week I am trying to find time to incorporate some sort of exercise, even if it is only 15 or 20 minutes a few days a week. I figure a little is better than nothing!

No comments: