Pages

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Thankful November

I really meant to start this series on Monday and post something that I am thankful for each day. It appears this plan was unrealistic. So I will post at least twice a week and play catch up with what I am thankful for. I am taking time each day to think about what I am thankful for, I just don't have the time to write here every day.

I am thankful:
...for Jon. i am lucky to have found a wonderful husband and he truly is my best friend.

...that Madeline is adjusting to preschool. We have mornings that are not as easy as I would like but overall getting her to school is going much more smoothly and she seems to enjoy her time there.

...that even in this recession we are still able to have the things we need and some of the things we want. Jon has job security and my job doesn't look like it is going anywhere in the near future either.

What are you thankful for?

No comments: