Pages

Monday, December 6, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

This week is a busy week, but then again with three kids and a husband EVERY week is a busy week!
Here is our meal plan line up:

Monday- macaroni and cheese with chicken (I will cook the chicken before I go to work. If I don't Jon won't!)

Tuesday- leftovers

Wednesday- Meatball subs. I bought grinder rolls on sale a few weeks ago and never got the the subs on my menu so I froze the bread. It works out well for this week since I am REALLY craving them!

Thursday- Homemade pizza. Most likely we will make personal pizzas. They are easier to roll out the dough for and the kids LOVE to make their own pizzas.

Friday- Soft tacos

Saturday- Baked chicken breast, vegetables and homemade rolls. I will make a double batch of rolls from scratch and freeze some for later.

Sunday-Lasagna from the freezer.

For more menu ideas visit I'm An Organizing Junkie

No comments: