Pages

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Menu Plan

Happy New Year!
I took an unintended bloggy break over the holidays! I meant and planned to write here but the last weeks got away from me. We had a great Christmas spent with our families and then Jon was home on vacation for the past week. We had some great family time, saw some friends, cleaned out the house (much needed!) and I got to sleep in almost everyday (I love my husband!)
I did make a meal plan for this past week and for the most part we stuck to it. This coming week we will be adapting to Jon being back at work, Madeline being back at school and then Jon is away for a few days. I am keeping the menu simple in order to accomodate the activity the next week will bring.
My plan:

Monday- breakfast for dinner: french toast, scrambled eggs, sausage and fruit

Tuesday- homemade calzones or pizza braid(not sure which one yet)

Wednesday- chicken parmesan with homemade dinner rolls

Thursday- stuffed shells and ceasar salad

Friday- chicken in the crockpot

Saturday- kielbasa and rice

Sunday- tilapia and fish sticks

For more meal ideas visit I'm An Organizing Junkie

2 comments:

CrystalC2B said...

I love breakfast for dinner. If I could, I'd slide it into our menu more than once a week.

How do you cook the tilapia?

Krajcimama said...

My kids LOVE Caesar Salad...isn't that crazy?

I always forget about breakfast for dinner - they think that is cool, too!

And Kielbasa and Rice is a big time favorite! My kids would love eating at your house this week! :)