Pages

Friday, February 11, 2011

One of THOSE weeks

We had one of those weeks. The kind that leaves me putting "is this week over yet?" as a post on my facebook on Tuesday. The ones that cost a lot of time and money.

While I want to vent about the things that went wrong I am not going to. Instead I am going to write a few things that went well. This is part of my personal goal to complain less and realize my blessings more!
1. Madeline did not cry when I dropped her off at school this week! She only had one day due to snow removal but I will take what I can get.
2. Several friends and family called on my birthday and sang to me!
3. Jon got me an ice cream sundae on my birthday. Chocolate ice cream, fudge and peanut butter topping. He put a candle on it and sang to me as well.
4. I did my yoga video 3 times this week
5. I took the three kids to the Holyoke Children's Museum yesterday morning and we had a great time.
6. The snow is pretty to look at.
7. I turned 31 on Monday and I am happy to admit my age
8. I have a lunch date with my grandma tomorrow
9. Owen and I had a hilarious conversation about his belly button not being a hole this morning
10. Jon invited my three best friends and their families over for dinner on Sunday to celebrate my birthday. It will be great!

How was your week?

No comments: