Pages

Monday, June 6, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

My menu last week did not go as planned. Monday and Tuesday we ate what was planned. Wednesday our area was struck by a tornado. Thankfully we are all okay and the house was undamaged, but we lost power for two days. We are about a mile away from some of the destruction.

Wednesday night we ate kielbasa from the grill and Thursday night we went out for dinner. By Friday we had our power back but after the crazy week following my meal plan was the last thing on my mind so I made a quick macaroni and cheese dinner with hot dogs and brocolli. Saturday night Jon was away and my parents decided to bring pizza to my house for us to eat. And Sunday we ate what was planned for Saturday night.

We have our power back and we have very little clean up to do so this week we are trying again to follow our meal plan.

Monday- ziti with meatballs and green beans

Tuesday- chicken, cheese and vegetable quesadillas

Wednesday- hot dogs and hamburgers on the grill and corn on the cob

Thursday- salsa chicken and black bean soup

Friday- brinner (scrambled eggs, pancakes, peach slices and sausages)

Saturday- pizza or calzones

Sunday- leftovers

For more menu ideas visit Ask Ms Recipe and I'm An Organzing Junkie

No comments: