Pages

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

It has been awhile since I have shared my weekly menu. We were away for ten days and then this past week has been one where I just pull something out of the freezer each morning and go with it. It is times like these where I am very grateful that I have a stockpile in my pantry and in my freezer!
This week we are settling back into a routine. I am planning to start working with Owen on preschool and review things with Madeline to get her ready for school in the fall during the day. Next on my list of things to do is actually to plan out the activities for this week (about 45 minutes of mom-directed activities each day).
This week's meal plan is:

Breakfasts
cereal
toast
waffles
hard boiled eggs
yogurt
mini bagels
fruit

Lunches
peanut butter and jelly
chicken nuggets
grilled cheese
macaroni and cheese
ham and cheese

Dinners
pasta and meatballs
hamburgers and hot dogs
chicken and vegetable stir fry
nachos
leftovers
breakfast for dinner
grilled cheese (not on a day where we have grilled cheese for lunch!)

I did not plan which day's we will eat the dinners. I am not back to being that organized yet! By next week I should be able to plan out the meals by the day, or maybe this new method will work better. I will let you know!

For more meal ideas visit I'm An Organizing Junkie and have a great Monday!

No comments: