Pages

Monday, October 17, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

This weekend was over very quickly. We traveled to see Jon's family and we all had a great time. But the 2 hour car ride never fails to throw my day off and I am left scrambling when we return on Sunday night to get ready for the week. It is a hectic way to end the weekend!
My cake pops were a hit at the picnic and we did well with sticking to our meal plan last week. Hopefully this will be another successful planning week!

Here is this week's menu plan:

Monday- chicken nuggets and french fries for the kids, leftovers for Jon and I.

Tuesday- Noodles with butter and cheese for the kids, sandwiches for Jon and I.

Wednesday- Brinner

Thursday- Crockpot whole chicken. Madeline now has dance class on Thursday night, and I have a sneaking suspicion that this will be a regular crockpot night.

Friday- homemade chicken pot pie using leftover chicken from Thursday.

Saturday- dinner at my aunts to celebrate my grandparent's anniversary

Sunday- Polynesian shrimp tacos

For more meal ideas visit I'm An Organizing Junkie and have a great week!

3 comments:

Jenna @ Newlyweds said...

Great menu plan, chicken in the crockpot is my favorite recipe, we do a very similar one.

Here's the link in case your interested:http://www.newlyweds-blog.com/2008/09/26/sticky-chicken-in-crock-pot/

Nichole said...

Found you on Orgjunkie's menu plan monday :) Your menu this week looks great!

Carrie @ My Favorite Finds said...

I also have a crockpot dinner at least once a week. It's so nice to not have to think about dinner when it's cooking in the crockpot.