Pages

Friday, November 4, 2011

Letters of Intent

Dear WMECO,


We are on day 6 of no power. I understand you are working hard to get us back up. And I understand that an October snowstorm is not normal in our part of the US. But day 6? And it looks like I have another two days to go without power.


Thank you for working around the clock, but could you please come to my street now?


-no power in Western MA



* * * * * *


Dear Jon,


Thank you for randomly insisting that we buy a generator six years ago. I thought you were a little weird for the request, but we did it. That generator has come in handy over the years. And this week it was a godsend. Thank you for that odd purchase. And I won't question it next time.


-your warm wife



* * * * *


Mother Nature,


WTF?!?!?!










Honestly, I don't get it. A snowstorm BEFORE Halloween that has left us powerless for 6 days now.


I am worried about winter.


-supremely confused in Western MA




linking up with Foursons

1 comment:

Foursons said...

I know it's causing all a lot of problems, but for us southerners who don't get snow, it sure is beautiful.

I hope your power gets turned back on soon, I imagine it would be awfully cold to not have central heat!

Thanks for linking up!