Pages

Friday, January 25, 2013

7 Quick Takes

7 quick takes sm1 7 Quick Takes Friday (vol. 204)
 
My week in numbers:
 
1
How many days I have gotten everyone out the door on time (and that day was just barely).  We weren't severally late at all, but Madeline was walking in the door as the bell was ringing several times this week.  Hopefully next week will be better.
 
2
How many time the pipes have frozen this week.  Waking up to no cold water yesterday and again today was not fun.  That is the problem with pipes that run through your attic when you live in New England.  Jon plans to fix that problem either tonight or tomorrow night.
 
3
The number of consecutive hours of sleep I get a night.  I love Wyatt, but his middle of the night nursing sessions are wearing on me.  And I am not a fan of cry it out, so I am at a loss of what to do.
 
4
The reading on my thermometer the other morning.  No wonder the pipes froze!
 
5
The number of extra sweet things Jon has done for me this week- filling the minivan with gas so I wouldn't need to, getting me flowers just because, folding laundry so I didn't have to, letting me have a girls night out (much needed), defrosting the pipes before leaving for working instead of having me wait it out or call someone to fix the issue later in the day.
 
6
The number of dinners I have cooked this week(I took last night off)
 
7
The number of days until ski club is over and Jon is home at a normal time on Friday evenings.
 
 
 
Have a great weekend!

No comments: