Pages

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Gym check in

So the first week was a good week (but aren't they usually?). I went three times. Andeach time I was at the gym by 5 or 5:30. I even went the day I woke up without water (water main break). Luckily by the time I got home we had water again.
I have also been walking each day, once or twice. I am not becoming an exercise nut, I promise. The gym is me time, and something I need to do. The walking is good for the kids, the dog and me. We try to go each morning. Sometimes Jon wants to go again in the evening. The evening walks are more of a stroll, during the morning I get up a better speed. But it is good to get outside and to get moving.
The eating is not changing. But that is part of the reason for going to the gym. I don't really want to chagne my eating habits too much. I am working on drinking more water (not so hard with the heat we have been having). I am also trying to be more conscous of eating breakfast and more fruits.
So that is my week one check in.
Off to start week two.
Anyone want to join me?

No comments: