Pages

Sunday, June 7, 2009

The scale has moved!

YES! I finally lost 2 pounds!! I am soooooooooooo happy. okay, I know it is only two pounds and it took me a month to lose it. But still, I actually feel like going to the gym now that I see it is doing something. Plus my main goal is to lose 10 lbs so this puts me 1/5 of the way there. Truthfully I could stand to lose 20, I would feel at my best if I did. But considering how hard it is for me to take off just 10 and I am not actually considered overwieght (just a bit heavier that I feel is my best weight) I won't change my diet completely to lose that extra 10 until I am done having kids. I mean, why work so hard to take that 10 off just to gain it back again? The first 10 pounds need to go BEFORE I get pregnant again.
The walking, elliptical and substituting popsicles for ice cream, and cutting down from two sets of sweets to one day ( I said I have bad eating habits) is finally paying off.

Just need to lose the last eight before a wedding we are going to in two weeks....

No comments: