Pages

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Weekend Away update

This past weekend Jon and I had a chance to go away, just the two of us. This is the first time I have been away from little rugrat. It was strange. It was definatly nice, even if Jon did get sick on Sunday (another infection in his mouth) but we got home early enough for him to make it to the walk in clinic and get some antibiotics before it got too bad.
The weekend was nice, we were at a wedding. The wedding was on the beach and they had beautiful weather. It was a low key but gourgeous wedding. Jon had a great time and I enjoyed myself as well. I am super shy so it is hard for me to be around a lot of people I do not know. Luckily Jon has become much more understanding about this over the years and now does not leave me alone much of the time when we are at placs where I know very few people. I know, I am one of "those" wives. But not because I am jealous or don't want him to have fun, I just am soo painfully shy and self conscious around people I don't know that it is awful.
We had a great time sleeping in on Sunday morning. It will be a long time before we have another chance to get away again.

No comments: