Pages

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Wierd Wednesday

Well today is an odd day weather-wise. It totally looks and feels like it is going to rain. But it hasn't yet. And it isn't supposed to.
We started our day at 6:30 (totally skipped getting up for the gym today). I was in the shower and could hear big rugrat banging on her door to let me know she was awake. I love my kids but I get up at 6:30 to have a little me time. I guess I need to back the wake up time to 6 (shudder) on non-gym days.
We had to drive downtown to get a permit to have a tag sale this weekend. I don't know if other towns do this, but ours requires you to take out a permit (no more than two per year) to have a tag sale and pay $5 to do so. Okay, whatever. That entailed a trip down to city hall with the kids in tow since we are having the tag sale this weekend. We decided that last night, nothing like last minute stuff around her.
Then big rugrat went off with Nana to their music class and little rugrat and I just played. I love having alone time with him. He is just such a happy kid and LOVES having mama to himself for a little bit of time.
Then since it didn't rain we actually made it to the park after lunch. Thank goodness since my kids are going a little crazy from being stuck inside all day yesterday. And they need to be well behaved this afternoon when our realtor comes over. We are officially putting our house on the market today.
Tonight's dinner is easy, since we are meeting at 4:30. Breakfast for dinner will consist of scrambled eggs, breakfast sausage and homemade pancakes. Total cost for the meal=$3.48 to feed four people. Not bad!

No comments: