Pages

Friday, July 23, 2010

Friday at last

If you are visiting from the Friday Blog Hop please leave a comment to let me know you were here and so I can follow you back. Thanks for visiting!

It is funny that as a stay at home mom I look forward to Friday as much as I did when I was working some weeks. Not much changes in our daily routine BUT Jon is home and that is so helpful! He has always been a wonderful dad but since Ben was born he is trying so much to be helpful around the house and with the kids. In the past he would help but only if I left a list or specifically asked. This time he takes the initiative and does things I need done without being asked or having a list set out. And that is huge for me since I HATE to ask for help. I don't know why but I hate to ask. I like to think I can do it all by myself even though I KNOW I can't.

We have a busy weekend ahead of us. A good friend of mine is turning 30 on Monday and she wants to have an adventure for the weekend so we are going ziplining tomorrow. I have never done this before and I am VERY excited. We are leaving the kids with my parents for the day and I am sad to be away from Ben for so long when he is only 5 weeks but I know he will be fine with my parents and I will have a great time with my friends.

Sunday we are going to a potluck dinner at the paddle club. It is supposed to be beatiful here on Sunday and I can't wait to take the kids swimming in the afternoon.

Don't forget to enter my YoBaby giveaway. There is only one week left.

No comments: